I always knew I wanted to do something with money, so banking was at the top of my list," said Martinez, who majored in finance at Colorado State University and landed a job as a bank examiner for the Federal Reserve where he worked until joining Young Americans Bank in 1999 as a vice president.
What does YAB stand for?
YAB stands for Young Americans Bank
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of YAB
We have 19 other meanings of YAB in our Acronym Attic
- Yet Another Avatar Setup Tool
- You Are A Tart
- You Are A Troll
- Yankton Area Adjustment Training Center (South Dakota)
- Young Artists at Work
- Yaroslavskiy Avtozavod (Yaroslavl)
- Yamaguchi Asahi Broadcasting (Japan)
- Yang Amat Berhormat (Malay: The Most Honorable; honorific)
- Yet Another Binder (computer program/trojan)
- Yokota Air Base, Japan (USAF)
- Youth Advisory Board (various locations)
- Youth Association for the Blind
- Yacht Architects and Brokers Association
- Yet Another Bloody Acronym
- Young Adult Buddhist Association
- Young Alumni of the Bay Area
- Young American Bowling Alliance (formerly American Junior Bowling Congress)
- Young American Bowling Association
- Youth against Bullying Association (Canada)
- You Are Blessed About As Often As You Get What You Deserve
Samples in periodicals archive:
GFM), a Denver-based public relations firm, today reported that it has been selected as the agency of record for Young Americans Center for Financial Education, home to Young Americans Bank and an array of award-winning nonprofit programs designed for young people under the age of 22.
The Young Americans Bank, a Denver-based financial institution introduced by Richard Martinez, is designed specifically for children and young adults.
A financial education program of the Young Americans Education Foundation, Young Americans Bank is a non-profit, state-chartered, fully regulated and insured bank that caters to youth.
Parent Involvement Is the Inroad to Developing Relationships with the Younger Gen Y True Youth-centered Initiatives Strike a Cord with the Younger Gen Y Related Research Appendices--Additional Data about Gen Y Banking Behaviors and Attitudes Table of Figures Companies Mentioned: Bank of America Commonwealth Bank Credit Union National Association (CUNA) National Endowment for Financial Education (NEFE) Young Americans Bank For more information visit http://www.
DENVER, May 23 /PRNewswire/ -- In an unprecedented effort at international educational cooperation, Denver's award-winning Young Americans Bank has accepted an invitation to provide hands-on education on the free enterprise system to children and adults in Togliatti, Russia, this month.
Prior to the Daniels Fund, Childears served as President and CEO of Young Americans Bank since its inception in 1987.
Comparatively only 43 percent of young Americans bank online more than half the time.