Young Adult Literature in Action: A Librarian's Guide, 2nd Edition
What does YAL stand for?
YAL stands for Young Adult Literature
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YAL
We have 12 other meanings of YAL in our Acronym Attic
- Yet Another Killer Backhoe Attack (cable cut impacting major telecommunications networks)
- You Are Killin' Me
- Yet Another KDE (Kopernicus Desktop Environment) Question
- Yet Another Khepera Simulator (open source simulator)
- Alert Bay Airport (Canada airport code)
- Yet Another Language
- Yet Another Lawsuit
- Yet Another Layout
- Yet Another Library
- Young Adult League
- Young Americans for Liberty
- Young Arab Leaders (Dubai, UAE)
- Young Australia League (Perth, WA, Australia)
- Your Alternative Life (online virtual world)
- Youth Activities League
- Youth Arts Leicestershire (UK)
- Yttrium Aluminum Laser
- You Always Live Again
- Young Adult Learning Academy (New York, NY)
- Young Arab Leadership Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Her first novel, "Watch Me Disappear,'' was a 2013 Kindle Book Review Best Indie Book Award finalist for young adult literature.
Young people with supernatural powers are increasingly found in young adult literature, and Slide is a good representative of the trend.
Finally, children's and young adult literature in Iran developed an independent identity.
The finalists have been announced for the Astrid Lindgren Memorial Award, which was founded by the Swedish government in honour of the late children's author Astrid Lindgren to promote interest in children's and young adult literature around the world.
Today, Canada is fortunate enough to have one of the strongest and deepest fields of young adult literature in the world, and it is only getting better with time.
Printz award in young adult literature, Looking for Alaska is a novel for adults and older teens that deals with serious topics--suicide, death and dying, and lives spinning out of control.
Teachers, parents, and any who would present literature to young adults will want to make FROM HINTON TO HAMLET, 2ND EDITION: BUILDING BRIDGES BETWEEN YOUNG ADULT LITERATURE AND THE CLASSICS by Susan K.