The first YouTube Symphony Orchestra in 2009 brought together 100 musicians from 23 countries to play at Carnegie Hall in New York on the Chinese zither on the ceremonial Aboriginal instrument, the didgeridoo, -- played, the outside of the Sydney Opera House was the icing on the cake, said the musician who learned the piano and classical guitar from the age of 10 but only picked up a violin in his early 20s.
What does YTSO stand for?
YTSO stands for YouTube Symphony Orchestra
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YTSO
We have 1 other meaning of YTSO in our Acronym Attic
- Youth Transition Services (various locations)
- Youth Triathalon Series
- YouTube Star
- Yuma Test Station
- Yale Taiwan Student Association (Yale University; New Haven, CT)
- Yellowhead Tribal Services Agency (Designated First Nation Agency; Canada)
- Youth Technology Support Collaborative
- Youth Tennis San Diego (California)
- Youth Transition Support Initiative (Australia)
- Yeni§ehlr Ticaret Ve Sanayi Odasi
- Yishun Town Secondary School (Singapore)
- District Barge, Torpedo Testing (US Navy)
- Yardcraft, Torpedo Testing Barge
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
- Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow (plant)
- Yoga Teacher Training
- Yoga Therapy Teacher
- Yoshi Topsy-Turvy (video game)
- Young Talent Time (Australian TV show)
- Young Toba Tuff (volcanic eruption; Indonesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Making Tracks campaign pairs up four international classical musicians from the YouTube Symphony Orchestra 2011 with a contemporary Australian musician and sent on a journey of discovery across Australia.
On the evening of March 20, 2011 Obscura Digital will transform the dynamic Sydney Opera House structure into a visual augmentation of a live symphonic performance, amplifying the artistry of the YouTube Symphony Orchestra event with real-time audio-reactive graphic projections that will simultaneously canvas the interior and exterior of the iconic building with parallel projection shows.
Byline: AFP(AFP) WASHINGTON: The YouTube Symphony Orchestra is tuning up and getting ready to play.
The site is now looking for musician posts for the newly-created YouTube Symphony Orchestra.
The Google-owned video-sharing website, in a posting on the YouTube blog late Monday, invited musicians to submit audition videos to a newly created YouTube Symphony Orchestra channel at youtube.
The more than 90 musicians will travel to New York, where on April 15 the YouTube Symphony Orchestra, under the direction of Tilson Thomas, will make its worldwide debut.
YouTube last year created the world's first online orchestra, the YouTube Symphony Orchestra, choosing more than 90 professional and amateur musicians from more than 30 countries through auditions on the video-sharing service.