Within the group of knowns, there are known knowns (things you know that you know) and unknown knowns (things you don't know that you know).
What does YK stand for?
YK stands for You Know
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of YK
- Young Just Us Teen Titans (online community)
- Yellow Jacket Venom
- Yellow Jacket Youth Center (est. 1999 in Lakeside, Arizona)
- Yokohama Junior Yacht Club (Yokohama, Japan)
- Radar Beacon (US Navy)
- Yakovlev (Soviet aircraft designer)
- Yellowknife (Northwest Territories, Canada)
- Yhdistyneet Kansakunnat (Finnish: United Nations)
- Yleistä Keskustelua (Finnish)
- Yoko Kanno (composer and musician)
- Yugen Kaisha (Japanese business designation)
- Yukon Territories
- Yakovlev Yak-42 (passenger jet)
- Yakovlev Yak-40 (est. 1968; airliner)
- Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada - Fulton Field (Airport Code)
- Yoseikan Karate Association (martial arts; UK)
- Young Kavirondo Association (est. 1921; Kenya)
- Yousif Khalil Almoayyed (Bahrain)
- Yellowknife Association for Community Living (Canada)
- Yayasan Kesejahteraan Anak Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Child Welfare Foundation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And, incidentally, this is a medicine that I would like to put out into society: if you know people, even the younger people, who are depressed and headed for suicide, they can go and find a white pine tree and sit against it for a while.
I said, "It's just getting late, that's all; you know how folks always worry.
Ask your friends or his friends (if you know them well).
The more you know about business, the better designer you'll be.
And one of the old framed papers said Guadalcanal, and this was exciting, so I said to him, for the most interesting things you hear in life come by accident, "Did you know Richard Tregaskis?
Do you know of any other Market Letter that can say that and have the evidence to back it up?
I know there're gonna be lots of things that I have to overcome, but you know what?