They say you can't go home again, but I hope that's not true for Bill Weld.
What does YCGHA stand for?
YCGHA stands for You Can't Go Home Again
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- You Can't Fix Stupid
- Castlegar, British Columbia, Canada (Airport Code)
- Yacht Charter Guide (online database)
- York Colleges Guild (bell ringers group; UK)
- York Consulting Group (est. 1972; Canada)
- Yunlin County Government (Taiwan)
- You Can't Get Better (IRC)
- Yacht Club Grenoble Charavines (France)
- York City Gospel Choir (UK)
- Yukon Consolidated Gold Corporation (Canada)
- York County Genealogical and Historical Society (South Carolina)
- You Can Get It
- Youth Crime Gun Interdiction Initiative (ATF)
- Yellowstone County Green Party
- York County Geocaching Society (Pennsylvania)
- Yan Chai Hospital
- Yangon Children's Hospital (Myanmar)
- Yaounde Central Hospital (Cameroon)
- Yeast City Housing (housing association; South Africa)
- Yeats Country Hotel & Spa (Sligo, Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I do not believe that a meringue is as satisfying as a wedge of chocolate torte, and I do not believe The Clan of the Cave Bear compares to You Can't Go Home Again, however similarly they weigh.
One of his last books was called You Can't Go Home Again, which, as I'm sure Davies would agree, there was never a truer word spoken.
Steven Dixon is a book collector who pays nothing for anything but has sold a copy of Ian Fleming's first novel, Casino Royale, for $1,000; another time, he came across first editions of Finnegans Wake and You Can't Go Home Again lying right next to each other in the trash.
You Can't Go Home Again And a funny thing happened on the way to this story.
Dennis stands at a bureau when he's working, just like Claude Gauvreau, the schizophrenic Quebecois poet, and Thomas Wolfe, the classic American novelist who wrote the 1940 novel You Can't Go Home Again.
DJ SHADOW - You Can't Go Home Again Dark, and funky, guitar-led instrumental with a hip hop sensibility.
DJ SHADOW: YOU CAN'T GO HOME AGAIN JOSH Davis has collaborated on many projects since his acclaimed debut album Entroducing .