Morale was plummeting and I decided to have one last attempt to get back in business with PS70 on You're The Boss at 4-7 for the 2.
What does YTB stand for?
YTB stands for You're the Boss
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of YTB
We have 7 other meanings of YTB in our Acronym Attic
- Yayasan Tunku Abdul Rahman (Malay: Tunku Abdul Rahman Foundation; Malaysia)
- Yellow Thunder Amateur Radio Club (Baraboo, WI)
- Youth Transition Action Teams
- District Tug, Harbor, Big (US Navy)
- Large Harbor Tug
- Yayasan Tanggul Bencana
- Yeah the Boys
- Yearly Training Brief
- Yorkshire Tourist Board (UK)
- You're The Best
- Your Travel Business
- Yulia Tymoshenko Bloc (Ukraine)
- Yet to Be Decided (aka Yet to Be Determined)
- Yet to Be Determined (aka Yet to Be Decided)
- Yet to Be Done
- Yayasan Taman Bacaan Indonesia
- Yayasan Tanggul Bencana Indonesia (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Your Travel Business International (Wood River, IL)
- Yeast TATA (Thymine Adenine Thymine Adenine) Binding Protein
- Sturdee Airport (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When you're the boss you never have anyone to say 'hey, well done, you did a great job
Ultimately she needs to learn that you're the boss - not that you have to scare her or be too harsh but she needs to understand that there are rules and ways of behaving.
CAPTION(S): YOU'RE THE BOSS Yorkshireman William Haggas looks to have had his eye on Ripon's 2.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] You're The Boss (http://boss.
Or, if you're the boss, try nominating one or more of your workers to get involved.
You'll get the sympathetic look, perhaps the comment that he has always found a particular investment rule very tough, and you think: 'You bastard, you wrote that rule, you're the boss here, you could have helped and you didn't.
We pay more tax, but the hospitals don't kill you" Actress Kristin Scott Thomas "I look at myself in a mirror, throw a flurry of punches and say 'You're the boss, you're the boss, you're the boss'.