Suggestions included that one brother telling the other "That diaper is so 2010" and getting a retort along the lines of "If you're so smart, where is your other sock, Einstein?
What does YSS stand for?
YSS stands for You're So Smart
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of YSS
We have 41 other meanings of YSS in our Acronym Attic
- Youth Sports Research Council New Brunswick, New Jersey)
- Yemeni Scientific Research Foundation (Yemen)
- Young Student Retention Fund (est. 2001; UK)
- Yorkshire Swan Rescue Hospital (UK)
- Yellowstone-Snake River Plain (western North America)
- Yanic Simard Selected (Toronto Interior Design Group; Toronto, Canada)
- Yaw Sun Sensor
- Yemeni Student Society
- You Suck Severely
- You're So Slow
- You're So Sweet
- Young Spectroscopist Symposium (South Africa)
- Youth and Shelter Services, Inc (Ames, IA)
- Youth Support Services (various locations)
- Yellow-Spotted Salamander Ambystoma
- Youth Shooting Sports Alliance (Nags Head, NC)
- Y Spartaquatics Swim Club (YMCA; Spartanburg, SC)
- Yoga School of South County (Rhode Island)
- Yosemite Sierra Summer Camp
- Youth Sports Services Department (Sydney, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Once upon a time, the ultimate put-down to a bright spark was to say, 'well, if you're so smart, how come you're not so rich?
0275990281 If you're so smart, why aren't you rich?
The court heard that Russell, from Stevenston, told his victim: "You think you're so smart.
His coconspirator understood that, and with an irreverence that shocks even now, he mocked Jesus with the cry we all know and use: "If you're so smart, how come you're up here with us?
With fun cuts such as "If You're So Smart, How Come You Ain't Rich?
``We all tend to get complacent if we don't have somebody kicking our butt, especially if you're making a lot of money and movies and everyone is telling you you're so smart.
The next time you feel the need to give management your two cents, consider this: If you're so smart, why aren't you in charge?