I look forward to your taking issue with me if you are so moved, but you're quite welcome to wrap your fish and chips in me if you are not.
What does YQW stand for?
YQW stands for You're Quite Welcome
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 1 other meaning of YQW in our Acronym Attic
- Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada - Lakeburn Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Yellow Question Mark
- Yukon Quartz Mining Act (Canada)
- Young Quality Management Professionals (India)
- Youth Quality Management Training (based on William Glasser's choice theory)
- Youth Quality of Life (survey instrument)
- Comox, British Columbia, Canada - Comox Civil Air Terminal (Airport Code)
- Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada - Regina International (Airport Code)
- Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada (Airport Code)
- Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada - Grande Prairie Airport (Airport Code)
- Gander, Newfoundland, Canada - Gander International Airport (Airport Code)
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - Sydney Municipal (Airport Code)
- Quesnel, British Columbia, Canada (Airport Code)
- District Workshop, Floating (US Navy)
- Floating Workshop (Non Self-Propelled)
- The Young & the Restless (TV soap opera)
- Yaw Rudder (aircraft controls)
- Yeah Right
- Yemeni Rial (National currency of Yemen)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although you're quite welcome to try them against Croatia and Switzerland.
Take the manager - and you're quite welcome to take him - who stole the show at a six-a-side tournament in Nuneaton last summer.