There's also a 24-hour gas station and the Yosemite Mountaineering School, which offers rental equipment, classes for all levels of climbers, and private guided climbs.
What does YMS stand for?
YMS stands for Yosemite Mountaineering School (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YMS
We have 31 other meanings of YMS in our Acronym Attic
- Yield Management Solutions (magazine)
- Yield Management System
- Ynnä Muuta Sellaista (Finnish: And such like)
- Yoke Mounted Switch
- Yokosuka Middle School (Japan)
- York Med Systems, Inc (Ontario)
- York Merchandising Systems
- York Middle School
- Yorktown Middle School (Indiana)
- Yorkville Middle School (Illinois)
- Young Marine Scientists (Program)
- Young Members' Section (Institution of Engineering and Technology, Hong Kong)
- Young Men's Shop
- Young Men's Survey
- Young Musicians Society
- Young Musicians' Summer Festival (Brigham Young University School of Music)
- Young Muslim Secretariat
- Younger People Affected by MS
- Youngsville Middle Library (Louisiana)
- Youngsville Middle School (Louisiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If you're inspired to learn to climb, stop by the Yosemite Mountaineering School (from $177; 209/372-8344].
For $40 per person, Yosemite Mountaineering School guides will lead adult hikes from 9 a.
IF YOU GO CLIMBING INSTRUCTION: The Yosemite Mountaineering School offers basic through advanced rock climbing classes as well as guides for the huge vertical faces of El Capitan and Half Dome.
The village features such guest services as a Tour Activities Desk, Gift Shop, the Yosemite Mountaineering School, Mountain Sport Shop, Coffee Corner and the Curry Village Pavilion (an all-you-can-eat buffet.
Yosemite Mountaineering School, Yosemite 95389; (209) 372-1244; from June through August, call 372-1335.
IF YOU CLIMB The Yosemite Mountaineering School offers basic through advanced climbing classes and even guides the huge vertical faces of El Capitan and Half Dome.
Our guides from Yosemite Mountaineering School prepare tasty, hot and filling dinners as we lounge by a blazing wood stove.