In the latest round of a 6-year-old legal battle, the three-judge panel unanimously ruled that the Yosemite Community College District had again failed to comply with state environmental law.
What does YCCD stand for?
YCCD stands for Yosemite Community College District (Modesto, California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YCCD
We have 1 other meaning of YCCD in our Acronym Attic
- York County Community Action Corporation
- York County Community Against Racism (Pennsylvania)
- Yargo Community Concert Band (Winder, GA)
- Yankee Clipper Contest Club
- Yolo Community Care Continuum (Woodland, CA)
- York County Community College (Maine)
- York County Community College (Wells, ME)
- Yorkshire County Cricket Club
- You Control Climate Change (EU campaign)
- York County Conservation District (est. 1938; York, PA)
- Yuba Community College District (Marysville, CA)
- Yashwantrao Chavan College of Engineering (Nagpur, Masharashtra, India)
- Yolo County Communications Emergency Service Agency (California)
- Yamaha Custom Club Finland
- Yamhill County Correctional Facility (McMinnville, Oregon)
- Yavapai County Community Foundation (Phoenix, AZ)
- York Chinese Christian Fellowship (York, UK)
- York County Community Foundation (York, PA)
- Yorkshire Chinese Christian Fellowship (UK)
- Young Couple Christian Fellowship
Samples in periodicals archive:
Accreditation for the program was provided by the Yosemite Community College District, Columbia College, and can be applied toward achieving further levels of certification, including designation as a Certified Hotel Administrator (CHA).
The contracts consist of projects to be completed for Fresno State University, Stanford University, General Electric, Loral Space Systems, City of Vacaville Police Department, Solano County Child Services, Folsom Lake Bookstore, Yosemite Community College District, Los Rios Community College, Vallejo City Unified School District, California State Construction Authority and various new contracts for a major healthcare company.
Cardoza, a California business and community leader and former banking executive, was active in numerous central California business, charitable and public service organizations including: Yosemite Community College District Board, Modesto Chamber of Commerce, American Red Cross, Association for Retarded Citizens in Stanislaus County, and Rotary Club of Modesto.
Tom Van Groningen is the former Chancellor of the Yosemite Community College District where he retired in 1992 after 38 years in education.
Cardoza's dedication to the people of the Central Valley includes volunteer leadership as president of the Yosemite Community College District, Modesto Chamber of Commerce and Modesto Rotary, Retarded Citizens of Stanislaus County, the Stanislaus Credit Bureau, YMCA, American Red Cross and many others.