A few parks already have launched systems such as the pilot project at Yosemite National Park in California, begun last summer by the Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System (YARTS).
What does YARTS stand for?
YARTS stands for Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of YARTS
We have 2 other meanings of YARTS in our Acronym Attic
- Yet Another Review Site (website; UK)
- Yolo Amateur Radio Society (California)
- Youngstown Air Reserve Station (Ohio USAF Reserve)
- Yamaha Austria Racing Team (motorcycles)
- Yard Art
- Yet Another Recycled Thread (message boards)
- Yet Another Relationship Thread
- Yet Another Religious Thread
- Young Artists Repertory Theatre (Georgia)
- Yet Another Real Time Strategy (gaming)
- Yet Another Reason To Worry
- Yale Arbovirus Research Unit (HHS)
- Yet Another Reinvention of the Wheel
- Yamaha Air Surround (speakers)
- Yen Appreciation Surcharge
- Yet Another Society (nonprofit supporting collaborative efforts in CompSci/IT)
- Yet Another Standard
- You Are Stupid
- You're A Star (TV program from Ireland)
- Young Adult Smoker
Samples in periodicals archive:
An important corollary to the Yosemite Valley Plan, the Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System (YARTS) concludes a two-year demonstration project this summer.