His new role as chairman of the board of the Yorkville Economic Development Corporation comes as part of a six-year term on the executive board of this not-for-profit, private-public partnership in Yorkville.
What does YEDC stand for?
YEDC stands for Yorkville Economic Development Corporation (est. 2000; Yorkville, IL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of YEDC
We have 2 other meanings of YEDC in our Acronym Attic
- Youth Emergency Crisis Stabilization System (Winnipeg, Canada)
- Young Entrepreneurs Council of Ukraine
- Income Elasticity of Demand (economics)
- Years of Education
- Yeast Extract Dialysate (microbiology)
- Yeast-Extract Dextrose
- Yellow Eyed Demon (from the TV show Supernatural)
- Yeovil Electronic Developments (UK)
- Yei Education and Development Agency (Sudan)
- Young Electronic Designer Awards (UK)
- Youth Employment Development Centre (Canada)
- Youth Empowerment for Development Ministries
- Yunus Emre Devlet Hastanesi (Turkish)
- Yorkshire Electricity Distribution (UK)
- Young & Emerging Designers Party (Australia)
- Young Executive Development Program
- Youth Employment and Demonstration Project Act of 1977
- Yale Engineering Design Team (Yale University; New Haven, CT)
- Yale Economic Essays (journal)
- Youth and Environment Europe
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lynn Dubajic, executive director of the Yorkville Economic Development Corporation, which is overseeing one of the nation's most rapid and fascinating transformations.