Yorkshire Water Services (YWS) require software, hardware and consultancy services for a Contact Centre Suite Refresh (ACD, IVR and other system replacements).
What does YWS stand for?
YWS stands for Yorkshire Water Services (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of YWS
We have 8 other meanings of YWS in our Acronym Attic
- Young Wisdom Productions (London, UK band)
- Young Writer's Project
- Young Women in Public Affairs (award presented by Zonta Interational)
- Young Women's Preparatory Academy (Miami, Fl)
- Yard Waste Processing Facilities (Florida)
- White River, Ontario, Canada - White River (Airport Code)
- Youth Way Records (France)
- Young Women's Residential Achievement Program
- Your Weekly Red News
- Yahoo! Web Services
- Young Wales Society
- Young Writers Society
- Your Website Solution (Sydney, Australia)
- Youth Without Shelter (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Youth Workforce Services
- YMCA Wahoos Swim Club (Ohio)
- Your Web Site Caterer
- Yahoo! Wrestling Section Entertainment (website)
- Young Women Social Entrepreneurs
- Young Women Striving for Excellence (Tennessee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
46 to Yorkshire Water Services and more than PS11,000 to Corona Energy Retail.
YORKSHIRE WATER SERVICES LIMITED Yorkshire Water Services Limited today announces the passing of a STID proposal dated 10 August 2012, following the receipt of votes in favour of such STID Proposal from the Majority Creditors.
Yorkshire Water Services supplies its customers with 350 million of gallons of water daily, treated at 112 water treatment facilities.
Companies Mentioned - Anglian Water Services Ltd - Dwr Cymru Cyfyngedig - Northumbrian Water Ltd - Severn Trent Water Ltd - South West Water Ltd - Southern Water Services Ltd - Thames Water Utilities Ltd - United Utilities Water Plc - Wessex Water Services Ltd - Yorkshire Water Services Ltd For more information visit http://www.
Yorkshire Water Services Ltd (YWS) is seeking to appoint suppliers who have the ability and capacity to either supply replacement assets or provide reactive and non-reactive repairs/rewinds, not limited to supplying the parts for this work and replacements assets should we require these.
YORKSHIRE WATER SERVICES LIMITED Yorkshire Water Services Limited today announces the launch of a STID proposal dated 10 August 2012.
Yorkshire Water Services, listed building consent for core holes through the reservoir overflow spillway structure wall (6 core holes approximately 100mm diameter), Butterley Reservoir, Wessenden Road, Marsden.