uk Schools can also contact the Yorkshire Cricket Board cricket development manager for their region.
What does YCB stand for?
YCB stands for Yorkshire Cricket Board (Leeds, England, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YCB
We have 9 other meanings of YCB in our Acronym Attic
- Yokohama City Air Terminal
- York Community Access Television (York, PA)
- Young Concert Artists Trust (London, UK)
- Youth Community Action Team (American Red Cross of Washtenaw County; Michigan)
- Yuma County Area Transit (Yuma, Arizona)
- Ya'll Come Back
- Yacht Club Basque (French sailing club; est. 1935)
- Yale Concert Band
- Yamanashi Chuo Bank (Japan)
- Yeast Carbon Base
- You Crazy Bastard
- Young Crazy Bloods
- Youth Coordinating Board (Minneapolis, MN)
- Ypsilanti Community Band (Ypsilanti, MI)
- Yukon Convention Bureau (Whitehorse, Yukon Territory, Canada)
- Yale Center for British Art
- Yavapai County Bar Association (est. 1955; Arizona)
- Yellowstone County Bar Association (Montana)
- York County Bar Association (Pennsylvania)
- York County Beekeepers Association (York, SC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The competition is sponsored by Drax and organised by The Yorkshire County Cricket Club in conjunction with Yorkshire Cricket Board and Yorkshire Schools' Cricket Association.
A former Loughborough UCCE and Yorkshire Cricket Board player, he was released by Derbyshire last season.
The Yorkshire Cricket Board backed session held at Guisborough Cricket Club's ground was aimed towards the club's hopes of producing a dedicated girls team and was a huge success.
Holders Somerset enjoyed a comfortable 87-run victory over a Yorkshire Cricket Board XI thanks to 104 from Peter Bowler, with Tasmanian Jamie Cox contributing 64 to the total of 255-9.
YOUNG players from the NYSD League are making their mark in Yorkshire Cricket Board coaching courses.
ONE of Huddersfield's most senior and respected umpires, Andrew Wray, was given the Clubman of the Year runner-up award by the Yorkshire Cricket Board.
Steve Archer the cricket development manager (West Yorkshire) of the Yorkshire Cricket Board said "The new cricket facilities are excellent and this will mean the YCB will have access to quality indoor facilities.