RMF is working closely with York County School of Technology, York Technical Institute, and York College to recruit new technical personnel who will support the service expansion in York, as well as the region served by that office (central Pennsylvania, Delaware and the Eastern Shore).
What does YCST stand for?
YCST stands for York County School of Technology (York, Pennsylvania)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YCST
- Yellowstone County Sheriff's Office (Montana)
- Yolo County Sheriff's Office (California)
- Yuba County Sheriff's Office (California)
- Yamaha Certified Sales Professional (Yamaha Corporation of America)
- Youth Community Service Project
- York County Shelter Programs, Inc. (Alfred, ME)
- Yards Creek Scout Reservation (Blairstown, NJ)
- Youth Coalition for Sexual and Reproductive Rights
- Yuan Ching Secondary School (Singapore)
- York City Supporters Trust
- You Can Say That Again
- Yale College Student Union (Connecticut)
- Yamhill County Solid Waste (McMinnville, OR)
- York County Solid Waste Authority (York, PA)
- York County Soil and Water Conservation District (Springvale, ME)
- Yazaki Component Technology (Romania)
- Yellowstone Cutthroat Trout (fish)
- Yeshivat Chovevei Torah (rabbinical school; New York, NY, USA)
- Yorktown Congress of Teachers (Yorktown Heights, NY)
- Young Conservatives of Texas
Samples in periodicals archive:
org SCHOOL SPOTLIGHT York County School of Technology TECHNICAL TRAINING IN YORK COUNTY, Pennsylvania, began in 1911 when 40 students participated in classes offered through the York City School District.
th] grade, York County School of Technology No County Listed Jillian, Philadelphia Charter District Erin Zheng, Upper Dauphin School District Leyla Gilbert, 1[sup.
The ICT is a private educational facility that is expanding to meet a growing local demand for welders; -- The Chester County Economic Development Foundation will receive $150,000 to improve health jobs through an expansion of the practical nursing program and a continuing education program for more than 100 incumbent licensed practical nurses; -- York County School of Technology, York, in partnership with the Commercial Drivers License Consortium, will jointly receive $250,000 to train 103 licensed truck drivers.