Actively involved in the community, Bob is currently a Board Member for the York County Industrial Development Authority, a Board Member for HART Center in New Oxford, PA, and is a former Board Member for the Hanover YMCA.
What does YCIDA stand for?
YCIDA stands for York County Industrial Development Authority (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- You Can Have Them
- Yann Campbell Hoare Wheeler (now Millward Brown; market research firm; Melbourne, Australia)
- Yacht Club Italiano (Italian: Italian Yacht Club; Genova, Italy)
- Yale Children's Inventory (psychology)
- Yorkville Communications, Inc. (Tennessee)
- Youth Challenge International
- Youth Commission International (Charlotte, NC)
- Youth Council Institute
- Young Citizens in Action (UK)
- Yale Center for International and Area Studies
- Yangtze Communication Industry Group Co. Ltd. (China)
- Your Check Is in the Mail
- Young Carers Initiative Niagara (Canada)
- Yamhill County Interagency Narcotics Team (Oregon)
- Yale Classical Studies (philological journal published by Yale University Press)
- Yew Chung International School
- Yorkshire Cochlear Implant Service (est. 1990; UK)
- Yew Chung International School of Silicon Valley (Mountain View, CA)
- York Centre for International and Security Studies (York University; Canada)
- York College of Information Technologies (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, he shared his business skills with the community, serving on numerous boards in the York community including York Hospital, Pennsylvania State University (York campus), Hamilton Bank (now Wachovia), York County Community Foundation, Board of Regents at Mercersburg Academy and the York County Industrial Development Authority, for which he was honored by the Pennsylvania Secretary of Commerce for 10 years of service as its Chairman of the Board.
Also today, the York County Industrial Development Authority (Pennsylvania) sold through competitive bidding $4,600,000 principal amount of its Pollution Control Revenue Refunding Bonds, 1994 Series A (Public Service Electric and Gas Company Peach Bottom Project) due October 1, 2019.