patent: 7,546,863 Issued: June 16, 2009 Inventors: Naoya Amino, Katsunori Tanaka and Atsushi Tanno Assigned: Yokohama Rubber Company, Ltd.
What does YRC stand for?
YRC stands for Yokohama Rubber Company, Ltd.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of YRC
We have 26 other meanings of YRC in our Acronym Attic
- Repair, Berthing & Messing Barge (Non Self-Propelled)
- Repair, Berthing, & Messing Barge (Large) (Non Self-Propelled)
- Years Before Present (scientific research)
- Youth Risk Behavior Survey
- Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System
- Yakima River Basin Water Enhancement Project (Washington)
- District Chamber, Submarine Rescue (US Navy)
- Yeast Resource Center (National Center for Research Resources; Department of Biochemistry; Department of Genome Sciences; University of Washington)
- Yellow Roadway Corporation
- Yerkes Research Center (Atlanta, GA)
- York Railway Company
- Youth Research Centre (University of Melbourne; Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Yelloweye Rockfish Conservation Area (National Marine Fisheries Service)
- Young Reader's Choice Award
- Yakima Regional Clean Air Authority (Yakima, WA)
- York River Concert Band (Yorktown, VA)
- Yellow River Conservancy Commission
- York Region Children's Chorus (Concord, Ontario, Canada)
- Yorkshire Rural Community Council (now Rural Action Yorkshire; UK)
- York Region Community Foundation (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Carlisle Companies Incorporated (NYSE:CSL) announced today that it has acquired from its joint venture partner, The Yokohama Rubber Company, Ltd.