Malmo University Hospital Yokohama City University Osaka City University Mayo Clinic Shaare Zedek Medical Center Rabin Medical Center For more information visit http://www.
What does YCU stand for?
YCU stands for Yokohama City University (Japan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YCU
We have 2 other meanings of YCU in our Acronym Attic
- Young Company Theatre Camp (annual; est. 1997)
- Yolo County Transportation District (Woodland, California)
- Youth Crime Task Force (Miami-Dade County, FL)
- You Can't Type for Squat (polite form)
- You Can't Take It with You
- Youth Community Technology Program (Chicago, IL)
- Youth Computer Training Program (various locations)
- Aircraft Transportation Lighter (US Navy)
- Yacht Club Uruguayo
- Yacht-Club Utting (Utting, Germany)
- Young Caribbean United (Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- Your Community in Unity (Brigham City, UT)
- Ypsilanti Community Utilities Authority (Michigan)
- Youth Credit Union Program (San Francisco, CA)
- Yuba City Unified School District (Yuba City, California)
- Aircraft Transportation Lighter (Non Self-Propelled)
- District Lighter, Aircraft Transportation (US Navy)
- Yacht Club Velden (Austria)
- Yokohama Cable Vision (Japan)
- Young Citizen Volunteers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Navy does for our little sick Japanese children," said one Japanese mother leaving the Yokohama City University Medical Center Department of Pediatrics Dec.
At Yokohama City University in Japan , a team led by stem cell biologist Takanori Takebe grew a small, rudimentary liver using a recipe of just three types of cells.
The Dokkyo Group of Academic Institutions, which runs the medical university, said Dokkyo Medical University launched a survey late last year on its professors after a money scandal at Yokohama City University was reported earlier that year.
Meanwhile, Shumpei Yokota of Yokohama City University in Japan and his team enlisted 56 children with JIA, which is marked by chronic arthritis, fever, rash, and other symptoms.
com Written by Yokohama City University creative writing teacher Holly Thompson and illustrated by Tokyo-born artist Kazumi Wilds, The Wakame Gatherers is a children's picturebook about a young girl, Nanami, who has two grandmothers on opposite sides of the ocean: Gram in Maine and Baachan in Japan.
But he was also ''one of the most knowledgeable scholars in international relations at that time,'' said Susumu Yabuki, professor emeritus at Yokohama City University.
Tokyo, Japan, Feb 21, 2006 - (JCN) - MEDINET announced on February 20 that it has signed a joint research agreement with Yokohama City University and the Shin-Yokohama Medical Clinic.