YOKO ONO will curate next year's Meltdown Festival choosing the musicians and artists who will appear at the annual event.
What does YO stand for?
YO stands for Yoko Ono
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of YO
We have 2 other meanings of YO in our Acronym Attic
- York and North Yorkshire Community Foundation (UK)
- Yachting New Zealand (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Young New Zealanders' Challenge (Lower Hutt, New Zealand)
- District Barge, Fuel Oil (US Navy)
- Fuel Oil Barge (Self-Propelled)
- Yarn Over (knitting)
- Yeah, Okay
- Year Old
- Yearly Output
- Years Old
- York (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Young Offender (Ontario)
- Young Ones (Naturistische Activiteiten Vereniging)
- Youth Orchestra (various locations)
- Youthful Offender
- Lockheed Q-Star single engine observation aircraft/sail plane
- Yield from Oxygen
- Yachiyo of America, Inc. (Columbus, OH)
- Year of Assessment (taxation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yoko Ono recalls what happened when she began associating with John Lennon.
8 /PRNewswire/ -- Following the worldwide release of eight remastered John Lennon studio albums and several new collections on October 5 (October 4 internationally), Yoko Ono and EMI Music have partnered with YouTube for exciting global tributes honoring the music legend on the occasion of his 70th birthday (October 9).
Byline: ANI Washington, September 19 (ANI): John Lennon's widow Yoko Ono believes that pop star Britney Spears is a survivor.
Rhodes, whose career as a model in the 1960s included working with John Lennon and Yoko Ono, had been missing since September 2008.
Jonathan Jones) Yoko Ono - Imagine Peace (ongoing) In 1969, the singer John Lennon and the artist Yoko Ono displayed their billboard posters WAR IS OVER
Geldof, according to the Daily Mail, has become delusional enough to compare herself to Yoko Ono.
CAPTION(S): St Luke's, Liverpool Yesterday STEPPING OUT Yoko Ono at her Skyladders show