What does YTL stand for?
YTL stands for Ylioppilastutkintolautakunta (Finnish Matriculation Examination Board)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YTL
We have 1 other meaning of YTL in our Acronym Attic
- Yoga Teachers Institute of South Australia (est. 1950)
- Yorkshire-Terrier-Journal (dog breed magazine)
- Youth Theatre Japan
- Youth Theatre Journal (American Alliance for Theatre and Education publication)
- York Town Jitsu Club (UK)
- Yours Truly, Johnny Dollar (radio show)
- District Tug, Harbor, Little (US Navy)
- Small Harbor Tug
- Yeni Türk Lirasý (New Turkish Lira)
- Yeoh Tiong Lay (Corporation Berhad)