Western warplanes began hitting Libyan government forces last month, but long-time leader Gaddafi has refused to yield to calls from rebel groups and other governments to step down.
What does YTC stand for?
YTC stands for Yield to Call (securities-bonds)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of YTC
We have 30 other meanings of YTC in our Acronym Attic
- Yayasan Taman Bacaan Indonesia
- Yayasan Tanggul Bencana Indonesia (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Your Travel Business International (Wood River, IL)
- Yeast TATA (Thymine Adenine Thymine Adenine) Binding Protein
- Sturdee Airport (Canada)
- Yakama Tribal Council
- Yakima Training Center (US Army; Yakima, Washington state)
- Yearly Training Calendar
- Years To Completion
- Yeshiva Toras Chaim
- Yokohama Tire Corporation (various locations)
- Yorkshire Tile Company (Sheffield, UK)
- You Take Control, Inc. (Alpine, UT)
- Your Top Choices
- Your Tutorial Center (Philippines)
- Youth Theatre Company (various locations)
- Youth Town Council (various locations)
- Youth Training Core
- YouTube Chorus
- Yuma Test Center (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But in a sign that Mubarak could yet yield to calls for his exit, the German magazine Der Spiegel reported that plans are being devised for the Egyptian dictator to travel to Germany for a "prolonged health check" that would allow him a dignified departure from his country.
Despite the expectation that British Gas will post such substantial profits, the company is unlikely to yield to calls to reduce household bills, arguing that its margins will soon feel the pressure of rising wholesale gas prices.
The rating addresses the likelihood that investors will earn the agreed upon yield to maturity or equivalent yield to call in the case of the call exercise before the maturity date of RefCorp Zero.
Trades will be on a net price basis with a variety of pricing options, including dollar price yield to put, yield to call or spread over a selected treasury security benchmark.
When contemplating the purchase of a callable bond, investors should calculate the yield to call of the bond, which is the yield an investor would receive if the bond is called by the issuer prior to maturity.
This issue is attractive both in terms of current yield and yield to call (12.
Under the revised terms of the offer for the Notes, the Company will purchase the outstanding Notes at a purchase price determined (on a yield to call basis) by reference to a fixed spread of 87.