5 million rupees for the construction of dilapidated roads of Fazal Town Phase-II and adjoining areas a couple of months earlier but concerning authorities havent taken any steps yet to start construction works there.
What does YTS stand for?
YTS stands for Yet to Start
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of YTS
We have 12 other meanings of YTS in our Acronym Attic
- Youtube Rangers
- Yucca Tree Records (Bern, Switzerland)
- Yorkshire Terrier Rescue Network, Inc.
- Yeovil Town Road Running Club (UK)
- Timmins, Ontario, Canada - Timmins Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Yahoo! Traffic Server
- Yamagata Television System (Japan)
- Yamaha Tenor Saxophone
- Yang Tsin Su (martial arts; Australia)
- Yeshivat Torat Shraga (Israel)
- Yosemite Transportation System
- You're Too Slow
- Young Trap Stars
- Youth Training Scheme
- Youth Transition Services (various locations)
- Youth Triathalon Series
- YouTube Star
- Yuma Test Station
- Yale Taiwan Student Association (Yale University; New Haven, CT)
- Yellowhead Tribal Services Agency (Designated First Nation Agency; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Millions of rupees have been allocated for the construction of dilapidated roads but concerning authorities haven't taken any steps yet to start construction works there.
Brasilia's World Cup stadium, named after World Cup-winning star Garrincha, proved too tough even for dynamite said that FIFA were looking at staging the opening match of the 2014 World Cup at the Mane Garrincha stadium rather than the Itaquera in Sao Paulo, where refurbishment work has yet to start.
FEARS of a "jobless recovery" were fuelled yesterday after recruitment giant Harvey Nash said employers were yet to start hiring again.
Benitez also seems set to take a major gamble on Fernando Torres, who has a persistent groin problem, and pounds 20m new boy Alberto Aquilani, who has yet to start a match for his new club.
It gave him the provisional lead with a 30sec advantage on Belgian Maxime Monfort, although most of the favourites for the overall victory had yet to start.
Leon Neyfakh asks, "Is it time yet to start pulling together books about last week’s catastrophe on Wall Street?
Cooper is yet to start a league game for City this term because of surgery on his knee.