was named Man of the Year by the Yeshiva of South Shore at the school's 55th Annual Awards Banquet, held at the New York Hall of Science in Queens.
What does YOSS stand for?
YOSS stands for Yeshiva of South Shore (Orthodox Jewish boys' school; Hewlett, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of YOSS in our Acronym Attic
- Yosemite Search and Rescue (Yosemite National Park, CA, USA)
- Yale Oriental Series Babylonian Texts
- Yate Outdoor Sports Complex (UK)
- Yateley Offshore Sailing Club (est. 1991; Yateley, Hampshire, England, UK)
- Yokota Officers' Spouses Club (Yokota, Japan)
- Ypsilanti Otters Swim Club (Ypsilanti, MI)
- Yosemite National Park (US National Park Service)
- YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association) of Southwest Illinois
- Yourself or Someone Like You
- Ye Ole Survey Monuments (UK)
- Your One Stop Shopping Network
- Year of the Sea Turtle (conservation campaign)
- Your Own Special Way (song; Genesis)
- Year of the Turtle (est. 2006; Bangkok, Thailand; Indian-Ocean and South East Asia; UN Environmental Programme)
- Year of Training (USAF)
- You Over There (military slang)
- Youth Offender Team
- Youth Offending Training (UK)
- YMCA of the Triangle Area (Young Men's Christian Association, YMCA; North Carolina)
- Youth Opportunity Trust Asia (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yeshiva Banquet March 3- John Adam Kanas, chairman, president and CEO of North Fork Bank, will be honored as Man of the Year by Yeshiva of South Shore at its 75th anniversary banquet 5:30 p.
Yeshiva Banquet March 3 -- John Adam Kanas, chairman, president and CEO of North Fork Bank, will be honored as Man of the Year by Yeshiva of South Shore at its 75th anniversary banquet 5:30 p.