Presented by the Consulate General of Mexico in San Francisco, Conaculta and Yerba Buena Center for the Arts July 31 - August 5
What does YBCA stand for?
YBCA stands for Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (San Francisco, CA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YBCA
We have 1 other meaning of YBCA in our Acronym Attic
- Baie Comeau, Quebec, Canada (Airport Code)
- Yale Babylonian Collection
- Yamagata Broadcasting Company (Japan)
- Yamate Baptist Church of Yokohama (Yokoyhama, Japan)
- Yellowstone Baptist College (Billings, Montana)
- Yesterday's Business Computers (New Jersey)
- Young Bowlers Club
- Youth Bowling Club (UK)
- Youth Bowling Council
- Yankee Boy Conservation Association (est. 2003; Colorado)
- Youth Business Card Club
- Yandal Bond Company Limited (Delaware)
- Yttrium Barium Copper Oxide
- Yttrium Barium Cuprate
- Yellow-Band Disease (coral bacteria infection)
- Your Best Defense (Twinsburg, OH)
- Your Business Digital (Australia)
- Youth Business Development (Oxford - Saïd Business School)
- Yellow Baja and Dune Buggy Historical Society (est. 1965; San Diego, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wrapping up the episode, SFMOMA curator Dominic Willsdon talks about a recent research trip to South Africa and the upcoming exhibition "Public Intimacy," which will be on view at Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in February 2014.
The event was to be held in San Francisco at Yerba Buena Center for the Arts Theater, where Apple has unveiled several products.
More recently, for "Bay Area Now 4" at Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, she fabricated a convincing replica of San Francisco's Kate Spade store, stocked with handbags, personal organizers, and shoes, and accompanied by a loungey sound track.
Beautiful Losers, an exhibition of art curated by Aaron Rose and Christian Strike, opened in San Francisco at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts.
The exhibit Black President runs in New York through September and then travels to the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco (April 17-July 4, 2004) and to the Barbican Centre in London, England (September 9-October 24, 2004).
Wuornos, which stars soprano Kristin Norderval as the volatile, rawboned Wuornos and Sarah Helen Land as her girlfriend, Syrena (a fictional character based on Moore), will have its world premiere production June 22-24 at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco.
Several hundred women and a handful of men gathered at San Francisco's Yerba Buena Center for the Arts Theater in April for Utopia/Dystopia, the third annual conference on feminist activism and art.