Wrapping up the episode, SFMOMA curator Dominic Willsdon talks about a recent research trip to South Africa and the upcoming exhibition "Public Intimacy," which will be on view at Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in February 2014.
What does YBCA stand for?
YBCA stands for Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (San Francisco, CA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YBCA
We have 1 other meaning of YBCA in our Acronym Attic
- Baie Comeau, Quebec, Canada (Airport Code)
- Yale Babylonian Collection
- Yamagata Broadcasting Company (Japan)
- Yamate Baptist Church of Yokohama (Yokoyhama, Japan)
- Yellowstone Baptist College (Billings, Montana)
- Yesterday's Business Computers (New Jersey)
- Young Bowlers Club
- Youth Bowling Club (UK)
- Youth Bowling Council
- Yankee Boy Conservation Association (est. 2003; Colorado)
- Youth Business Card Club
- Yandal Bond Company Limited (Delaware)
- Yttrium Barium Copper Oxide
- Yttrium Barium Cuprate
- Yargida Birlik Dernegi (Turkish: Association of Judicial Unity)
- Yellow-Band Disease (coral bacteria infection)
- Your Best Defense (Twinsburg, OH)
- Your Business Digital (Australia)
- Youth Business Development (Oxford - Saïd Business School)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event was to be held in San Francisco at Yerba Buena Center for the Arts Theater, where Apple has unveiled several products.
In the festival's first year under the direction of Angela Mattox, a former curator at San Francisco's Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, interdisciplinary performances will take over warehouses and streets, as well as theaters.
s new campaign for the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (YBCA), invading San Francisco streets in July.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] It doesn't matter that I am far from ballerina-graceful at the Dance-Along Nutcracker at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts.
More recently, for "Bay Area Now 4" at Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, she fabricated a convincing replica of San Francisco's Kate Spade store, stocked with handbags, personal organizers, and shoes, and accompanied by a loungey sound track.
Beautiful Losers, an exhibition of art curated by Aaron Rose and Christian Strike, opened in San Francisco at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts.
The exhibit Black President runs in New York through September and then travels to the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco (April 17-July 4, 2004) and to the Barbican Centre in London, England (September 9-October 24, 2004).