Another agreement was signed by the YLNG's General Manager and Head of Yemeni Red Crescent Society in Shabwah Abubakr al-Shaklyah as a representative of the French Red Cross to implement the third phase of the water project, which includes 19 projects of drinking water in 12 villages near the gas pipeline in the districts of Radom, Meiphaah ,Gradan and Rawdha at a cost of YR 200.
What does YRCS stand for?
YRCS stands for Yemeni Red Crescent Society (humanitarian agency)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YRCS
- Young Reader's Choice Award
- Yakima Regional Clean Air Authority (Yakima, WA)
- York River Concert Band (Yorktown, VA)
- Yellow River Conservancy Commission
- York Region Children's Chorus (Concord, Ontario, Canada)
- Yorkshire Rural Community Council (now Rural Action Yorkshire; UK)
- York Region Community Foundation (Canada)
- Yukon River Commercial Fishing Association (Canada)
- Yayasan Reef Check Indonesia
- Your Recruiting Company Inc
- Youth Red Cross Society
- Yuma Regional Communications System (Yuma, AZ)
- Yorkshire Regional Children's Tumour Registry (Leeds, UK)
- Yellow Roadway Corporation Worldwide
- Yangtze River Delta (China)
- Youth Restorative Disposal (UK police)
- Ypres Rose Developments (UK)
- Yorke Regional Development Board (Australia)
- Yokohama Research & Development Center (Mitsubishi Heavy Industries; Japan)
- Youth Resource Development Corporation (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Saada Governor Hassan Manaa, 15 Yemeni Red Crescent Society (YRCS) aid workers, including doctors and nurses, were kidnapped last week by the al-Houthi rebel group from a camp in the province.
14, it was reported that the rebels had taken more hostages, including members of the Yemeni Red Crescent society helping civilians leave battle zones to safer areas.