The Yemen Free Zone Public Authority was established in 1991 to develop the Aden Free Zone, grant concessions and regulate development within the Free Zone; 31,000 hectares of land adjacent to the container port development site were set aside in 1993 for free zone development under Law 4 of 1993.
What does YFZPA stand for?
YFZPA stands for Yemen Free Zone Public Authority
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Yuen Fat Wharf and Godown (shipping company; Hong Kong)
- Yukon Fish and Wildlife Management Board (Canada)
- Youth Federation for World Peace (Washington, DC)
- Youth Field Xpress
- Youth for Youth
- Your Future, Your Finances (website; UK)
- Yorkshire Federation of Young Farmers Clubs
- Youth Funding Youth Ideas (San Francisco, CA)
- Yokohama Floating Yacht Show (trade show)
- Yearning for Zion (fundamentalist religious ranch)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In May 1996 the Yemen Free Zone Public Authority had invited bids for a 120-150 MW power station to be set up in the Aden free zone on a build-operate-transfer (BOT) basis.