The successful acquisition of Roadway Corporation in 2003 was a landmark move for the industry involving two of the best known brands in transportation and formed Yellow Roadway Corporation.
What does YRC stand for?
YRC stands for Yellow Roadway Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of YRC
We have 26 other meanings of YRC in our Acronym Attic
- Yayasan Rumpun Bambu Indonesia (Indonesian: Bamboo Family Foundation Indonesia)
- Repair, Berthing & Messing Barge (Non Self-Propelled)
- Repair, Berthing, & Messing Barge (Large) (Non Self-Propelled)
- Years Before Present (scientific research)
- Youth Risk Behavior Survey
- Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System
- Yakima River Basin Water Enhancement Project (Washington)
- District Chamber, Submarine Rescue (US Navy)
- Yeast Resource Center (National Center for Research Resources; Department of Biochemistry; Department of Genome Sciences; University of Washington)
- Yerkes Research Center (Atlanta, GA)
- Yokohama Rubber Company, Ltd.
- York Railway Company
- Youth Research Centre (University of Melbourne; Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Yelloweye Rockfish Conservation Area (National Marine Fisheries Service)
- Young Reader's Choice Award
- Yakima Regional Clean Air Authority (Yakima, WA)
- York River Concert Band (Yorktown, VA)
- Yellow River Conservancy Commission
- York Region Children's Chorus (Concord, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OVERLAND PARK, Kansas, November 1 /PRNewswire/ -- Meridian IQ, the global logistics management subsidiary of Yellow Roadway Corporation (Nasdaq: YELL), today announced that its U.
7 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- YRC Regional Transportation, a subsidiary of Yellow Roadway Corporation , announced today that T.
7 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Don Barger, Senior Vice President & CFO of Yellow Roadway Corporation , will deliver a company presentation at the Baird 2005 Industrial Conference on Wednesday, November 9, 2005, at 11:15 am CT.
NYSE:LRW), and Yellow Roadway Corporation (NASDAQ:YELL).
31 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Bill Zollars, Chairman, President and CEO of Yellow Roadway Corporation will deliver a company presentation at the Stephens Logistics & Transportation Conference on Wednesday, November 2, 2005, at 1:55 pm ET.
NYSE:TPX) and Yellow Roadway Corporation (NASDAQ:YELL).
18 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Yellow Roadway Corporation announced today that it has named Mike Naatz to the position of Senior Vice President, Enterprise Services.