Southwest, the Orange-Senqu basin, covering parts of South Africa, Botswana and Namibia and all of Lesotho; and the Yangtze and Yellow river basins in China.
What does YRB stand for?
YRB stands for Yellow River Basin (China)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YRB
We have 9 other meanings of YRB in our Acronym Attic
- Young Researchers Attachment Programme (Agency for Science, Technology and Research; Singapore)
- Youth Restorative Action Project (Canada)
- York Region Amateur Radio Club (Newmarket, ON, Canada)
- Yacht Racing Association of Thailand
- York Region Association for Volunteer Administration (Ontario, Canada)
- Repair & Berthing Barge (Non Self-Propelled)
- Resolute, Northwest Territories, Canada - Resolute Bay (Airport Code)
- Yahoo! Research Berkeley (Berkeley, CA)
- Yale Review of Books (Yale University; New Haven, CT)
- Yangtze River Basin (China)
- Yellow, Red, Blue
- Young Rich Bitch
- Youth Risk Behavior
- Yangtze River Basin Commission (China)
- Young Red Blood Cells
- Young Republicans of Bexar County (San Antonio, TX)
- York Region Board of Education
- Yayasan Rumpun Bambu Indonesia (Indonesian: Bamboo Family Foundation Indonesia)
- Repair, Berthing & Messing Barge (Non Self-Propelled)
Samples in periodicals archive:
China's Yellow River basin, in contrast, would see a 9.
But they also suggest that the changes could witness an increase in food production in the Yellow River basin, sufficient to feed another 3m people.
Meanwhile, India is proposing to link all 37 of its major rivers in a massive water supply scheme, Spain plans to build 120 dams in the Ebro River basin, and China intends to transfer water from the Yangtze River north to the overstressed Yellow River basin.
The "West Route Water Diversion Project" now being developed will divert surplus waters from the upper reaches of the Yangtze River, where the water emerges from the Himalayas and the Tibetan plateau, to the Yellow River basin, which has long suffered from drought and slow economic growth.
To the south lies the Yellow River basin, which is already suffering severe bouts of annual desiccation, but where conditions seem destined to worsen.
2%; the accumulated cotton area and output in Yellow River basin, Yangtze River basin and Inland Northwest respectively account for 97.