Consumers' views of advertising have changed in the last six months, according to an e-mail survey released today by the Yellow Pages Research Institute (YPRI), the new research arm of the Yellow Pages Publishers Association (YPPA).
What does YPRI stand for?
YPRI stands for Yellow Pages Research Institute
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of YPRI in our Acronym Attic
- Yaw, Pitch, and Roll
- Yayasan Pondok Rakyat (Indonesian: People's Shelter Foundation)
- Yellow Pages Research
- Yellowstone Public Radio
- Young Peoples Revolution (various locations)
- Young Persons Railcard (UK)
- Yonkers Paddle and Rowing Club (Yonkers, NY)
- Yonsei Proteome Research Center
- Young Professionals of the Red Cross (Miami, FL)
- Yuma Project Reservation Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
For more information about this research, contact Joel Raphael at the Yellow Pages Research Institute at 908-286-2399, or via email at joel.
2 billion in 2000, according to figures announced today by the Yellow Pages Research Institute (YPRI), the research unit of the Yellow Pages Publishers Association (YPPA).