With the Mercury MultiCore Plus SDK for PS3, the PS3 gaming console, and Terra Soft's Yellow Dog Linux operating system, users can affordably dive into the power of the Cell BE processor.
What does YDL stand for?
YDL stands for Yellow Dog Linux
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of YDL
We have 1 other meaning of YDL in our Acronym Attic
- Yuang Ding Investment Corporation (Taiwan)
- Yin Deficiency with Internal Excessive Heat
- Youth Drop in Program
- Yamaha Dual Intake System
- You're Doing It Wrong
- Yhoko's Development Kit
- You Don't Know
- You Don't Know, Do You?
- You Don't Know Jack
- You Don't Know Me
- Young-Dees-Leadbetter (bladder neck reconstruction)
- Youth Development Leadership (various schools)
- Youth Development League (various locations)
- Ypsilanti District Library (Michigan)
- Yemissrach Dimts Literacy Campaign (Ethiopia)
- Yinka Dene Language Institute (Canada)
- Young Dairy Leaders Institute
- Yamahachi Dental Mfg., Co. (Japan)
- Yorkshire Devolution Movement (Yorkshire, UK)
- You Da Man
Samples in periodicals archive:
HELIOS Software GmbH, Hannover, Germany, a leading developer of cross-platform networking, PDF, and image server solutions for Mac, Windows, UNIX, and web clients, has released under basic agreement with Terra Soft Solutions, a free download of its modified Yellow Dog Linux (http://301url.
As with Mercury's other Cell BE processor-based offerings, the CAB supports Linux via a Yellow Dog Linux BSP (board support package) from Terra Soft Solutions.
The success of Terra Soft's internationally acclaimed Yellow Dog Linux can be credited to its committed software team and a strong support organization," commented Jason Hou, CEO of Mai Logic, "That's why we believe our alliance with Terra Soft will give us distinct competitive advantages in accelerating our market growth.
In recent weeks, IBM has also announced training and certification for Linux users, AS/400 server interoperability and support for Terra Soft Solutions Inc's Yellow Dog Linux on RS/6000 servers.
Through this acquisition, Fixstars will continue to maintain Yellow Dog Linux as the only Linux OS with support for every Cell/B.
the leading developer of integrated PowerPC Linux solutions, announced today a new channel partnership in which Terra Soft will co-market and resell Parasoft Insure++, an automated runtime error detection tool for C/C++, exclusively for Yellow Dog Linux (YDL) on PowerPC.
Linuxcare Inc has agreed to provide enterprise-class support to customers of Terra Soft Solutions' Yellow Dog Linux for Apple Macintosh PowerPCs and G3s.