In January 2010, Swiss Re entered into a retrocession transaction with Berkshire Hathaway for a portfolio of Swiss Re's pre-2004 yearly renewable term life business.
What does YRT stand for?
YRT stands for Yearly Renewable Term (insurance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of YRT
We have 7 other meanings of YRT in our Acronym Attic
- Young Researchers Workshop on Service-Oriented Computing
- Yellow Ribbon Suicide Prevention Program (California)
- York Region Soccer Referees Association (Concord, Ontario, Canada)
- Salvage Craft Tender (Non Self-Propelled)
- York Region Sci-Tech Fair (Canada)
- You Are So Welcome
- Rankin Inlet Nunavut airport (airport code)
- Yadkin River Theory (band)
- Yale Repertory Theatre
- Year Round Training (military)
- York Region Transit (Ontario)
- Youghiogheny River Trail (Pennsylvania)
- Youth Reacting to AIDS
- Yukon Retired Teachers Alumni (Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada)
- Youth Rehabilitation and Treatment Center
- Youth Residential Treatment Center (various organizations)
- You Regret The Error
- Youth Round Table on the Environment (Canada)
- Youth Reintegration Training and Education for Peace Program
- Yarraville Residents Traffic Group (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The dawn of XXX saw reinsurers becoming more active in coinsurance versus yearly renewable term reinsurance (mortality risk).
offers reinsurance capacity for individual life reinsurance and in force portfolios on a yearly renewable term or coinsured basis, as well as individual reinsurance capacity on a facultative underwriting basis.
The unit will focus on offering yearly renewable term and coinsurance products to the individual life reinsurance market, Ace said.
XL Re Life America is licensed in 48 states and will initially write traditional mortality reinsurance on both a yearly renewable term (YRT) and co-insurance basis, with a focus on smaller- and medium-sized life writers seeking to mitigate their triple X reserve strain.
Yearly renewable term for long-term-care coverage, which would result in higher costs at older ages.
International Life Insurance is yearly renewable term life insurance paying a lump sum benefit to the insured's beneficiary because of death due to illness or accident.
The Yearly Renewable Term Phase (after 20 years term) also has guaranteed rates.