9789211009675 Yearbook of the United Nations 2005; v.
What does YUN stand for?
YUN stands for Yearbook of the United Nations
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YUN
- York Unifying and Multicultural Initiative (York, England, UK)
- Young Upwardly Mobile Mommies
- Young Upwardly Mobile Mommy
- York University Maths Society
- Young Urban Mediamakers (summer program)
- York University Malayalee Students' Association (Canada)
- York University Music Students Association (Canada)
- York University Mature Students' Organization (Canada)
- New Dinar (currency of Yugoslavia)
- Victorian Young Unionists' Network (Carlton South, Victoria, Australia)
- Young Urban Network
- Yearly Ukrainian National Awards (est. 2012; music)
- Young Urban Nude Beach Enthusiasts (Boston, MA)
- Yugoslavia October Dinar (national currency since 1993; replaced by Dinar 1994)
- York University Outing Club (Canada)
- Yale University Press
- Yellow Unicycle Project (Austin, TX)
- Yhdistyneet Urbaanit Puoskarit (band)
- Young Underwater Photographers (internet community; UK)
- Young Urban Professionals
Samples in periodicals archive:
1993), reprinted in 47 YEARBOOK OF THE UNITED NATIONS 1993, at 440 (1994) (deciding to establish an international tribunal to bring cases concerning violations of international humanitarian law committed in Yugoslavia).
THE 2005 Yearbook of the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) has warned environmental change is spreading diseases beyond their traditional range, while causing pathogens to mutate and become more deadly.