3% year-to-date (as of July), according to Beer Institute figures released yesterday.
What does YD stand for?
YD stands for Year-to-Date
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of YD
We have 1 other meaning of YD in our Acronym Attic
- You Create Your Own Reality
- Young Chef Young Waiter Competition (British Hospitality Association; UK)
- Yellow Caution Zone (runway lighting)
- Yamhill County Zoning Ordinance (Oregon)
- District Derrick, Floating (US Navy)
- Floating Crane (Non Self-Propelled)
- Yankee Division (WWI; infantry division from New England)
- Yaw Damper
- Year Date (date on a stamp; philately)
- Young Democrats
- Younger Dryas (prehistoric climate period)
- Yorkshire District Association (UK)
- Young Democrats of America
- Youth Delegate Application (summer camp; various locations)
- Youth Development Academy
- Youth Development Associate (various organizations)
- Yugioh Duelist Arena (gaming chat)
- Yukon Development Assessment Board (Council of Yukon First Nations; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
asp HIGHLIGHTS: July 2008 International Arrivals1 to the United States Year-to-date 2008, Canadian visitation grew 14 percent over the same period in 2007 driven by land arrivals, up 14 percent.
425m passengers for the year-to-date 2008, compared to 2.
The Major League Baseball strike, which began in August and continued through six days in the October period, negatively impacted year-to-date revenues in broadcasting and entertainment.
Seven of Connecticut's eight counties saw the year-to-date median price of single-family homes rise.
The company reported 438,726 passengers for the year-to-date 2008, compared to 324,253m for the same period in 2007, representing a 35.
77 billion, up 36 percent from 2001's year-to-date total.
According to the Insignia/ESG Third Quarter Commercial Market Report, 901,410 square feet of space was leased and 374,830 square feet absorbed in Fairfield County in the third quarter of 1999, bringing year-to-date totals to 3.