Buoyed by their grant, the kayaking club organisers aim to eventually extend the sessions to set up a weekly Special Olympics kayaking club in the Vale for all year round training and competitions.
What does YRT stand for?
YRT stands for Year Round Training (military)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of YRT
We have 7 other meanings of YRT in our Acronym Attic
- York River Symphony Orchestra (Yorktown, VA)
- Young Researchers Workshop on Service-Oriented Computing
- Yellow Ribbon Suicide Prevention Program (California)
- York Region Soccer Referees Association (Concord, Ontario, Canada)
- Salvage Craft Tender (Non Self-Propelled)
- York Region Sci-Tech Fair (Canada)
- You Are So Welcome
- Rankin Inlet Nunavut airport (airport code)
- Yadkin River Theory (band)
- Yale Repertory Theatre
- Yearly Renewable Term (insurance)
- York Region Transit (Ontario)
- Youghiogheny River Trail (Pennsylvania)
- Youth Reacting to AIDS
- Yukon Retired Teachers Alumni (Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada)
- Youth Rehabilitation and Treatment Center
- Youth Residential Treatment Center (various organizations)
- You Regret The Error
- Youth Round Table on the Environment (Canada)
- Youth Reintegration Training and Education for Peace Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the opening of our new facility we will be able to offer year round training in a comfortable climate controlled environment.
The developmental program provides athletes with year round training both on and off the field.
The adidas Soccer Academy, known as the only full-time, year round training academy in the U.
It currently serves as a year round training facility for Exxon Corporation and Shell Oil Company.