But despite steering the 49ers into first place in the NFC West division this term and leading the NFL in completion percentage and yards per pass attempt, he has been demoted after Kaepernick starred in a stand-in role against Chicago on Monday.
What does YPP stand for?
YPP stands for Yards Per Pass (Football)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of YPP
We have 26 other meanings of YPP in our Acronym Attic
- Yohkoh Public Outreach Project (Montana State University)
- Young People of Praise
- Young Professionals of Portland
- Young Professionals of the Palm Beaches (Florida)
- You Piece Of Stuff (polite form)
- Young Poseidon of Sogang (SCUBA diving club; Sogang University, Seoul Korea)
- Young Professionals of Seattle (Seattle, WA)
- Young Professionals of Vancouver
- Your Point of View
- Your Point of View Sucks!
- Yards Per Pound (knitting)
- Yohoho! Puzzle Pirates (online game)
- Young People's Party (Sierra Leone)
- Young Philly Politics (Philadelphia, PA)
- Young Professionals Programme (African Development Bank Group; Tunis-Belvedère, Tunisia)
- Yellow Pages Publishers Association
- Young Partners For A Prosperous Athens (Athens, GA)
- Yayasan Pemberdayaan Penyandang Autisma Indonesia (Bahasa Indonesia: Indonesian Foundation for Autism Empowerment)
- Yeamans Park Presbyterian Church (Hanahan, SC)
- Yongxing Power Plant Corporation (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He completed 80 per cent of his passes against the Vikings last time and threw three touchdowns and no interceptions, averaging over 11 yards per pass attempt.
8 yards per pass attempt and have 14 completions of 20-plus yards.
9 yards per pass reception, while Alex Misiaszek (six catches, 98 yards) gives the team a very potent triple threat through the air.
1 yards per pass play and seven touchdown passes ranking ahead of only Arizona in the conference.
The Trojans averaged 18 yards per pass completion, four yards per rush and converted 10-of-17 third downs and a key fourth down in the second quarter.
3 Average yards per pass completion for San Luis Obispo.
Last season, the Beavers averaged nearly 7 yards per pass play.