Other categories are not as obvious but just as defining: Republicans and Democrats, Yankee fans and Yankee haters.
What does YH stand for?
YH stands for Yankee Hater
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of YH
We have 1 other meaning of YH in our Acronym Attic
- You Get What You See
- Gillam, Manitoba, Canada (Airport Code)
- Yamato Global Express (Japan)
- Youth Grants for Youth Action
- Your Genes Your Health
- You Gave Your Love to Me Softly (Weezer song-title)
- Young Ghana Youth Organization
- District Lighter, Ambulance (US Navy)
- Radar Beacon (US Navy)
- Yellow High
- Yksinhuoltaja (Finnish: single parent)
- Yukon Ho! (Calvin and Hobbes cartoon)
- Yavneh Hebrew Academy (Los Angeles, CA)
- Yorkshire & Humberside Assembly (UK)
- Young Hadassah Argentina (Hadassah International)
- Young Heart Attack (band)
- Youth Hostel Association (accomodations; various locations)
- Youth Hostels Australia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yankee hater or no, this is bound to be entertaining television.
Surdam returns his focus to Gotham more directly in the last two chapters of The Postwar Yankees and readers who are Yankee haters will revel in the way the upstart and initially inept New York Mets captured the great city's heart for most of the 1960s and the first half of the 1970s.