uk Global Banking News - 06 February 2012 Japan's Yamanashi Chuo Bank Limited (8360.
What does YCB stand for?
YCB stands for Yamanashi Chuo Bank (Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of YCB
We have 9 other meanings of YCB in our Acronym Attic
- York County Astronomical Society (Pennsylvania)
- Youth for Creative Adventure StoryTelling, Inc. (San Francisco, CA)
- Yokohama City Air Terminal
- York Community Access Television (York, PA)
- Young Concert Artists Trust (London, UK)
- Youth Community Action Team (American Red Cross of Washtenaw County; Michigan)
- Yuma County Area Transit (Yuma, Arizona)
- Ya'll Come Back
- Yacht Club Basque (French sailing club; est. 1935)
- Yale Concert Band
- Yeast Carbon Base
- Yorkshire Cricket Board (Leeds, England, UK)
- You Crazy Bastard
- Young Crazy Bloods
- Youth Coordinating Board (Minneapolis, MN)
- Ypsilanti Community Band (Ypsilanti, MI)
- Yukon Convention Bureau (Whitehorse, Yukon Territory, Canada)
- Yale Center for British Art
- Yavapai County Bar Association (est. 1955; Arizona)
- Yellowstone County Bar Association (Montana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FSA recently called for bidders to take over the bank, and has narrowed down the candidates to the Nomura alliance and the other led by eight regional banks -- the Bank of Yokohama, Toho Bank, Gunma Bank, Joyo Bank, Chiba Bank, Yamanashi Chuo Bank, Hachijuni Bank and Shizuoka Bank.
The sum includes 75 billion yen to be jointly shouldered by the eight lenders -- the Bank of Yokohama, Toho Bank, Gunma Bank, Joyo Bank, Chiba Bank, Yamanashi Chuo Bank, Hachijuni Bank and Shizuoka Bank -- and another 75 billion to 80 billion yen to be paid by Nikko Citigroup Ltd.