After working for Pratt Whitney in the Hartford area, she attended the Yale School of Nursing where she received a Masters degree.
What does YSN stand for?
YSN stands for Yale School of Nursing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YSN
We have 7 other meanings of YSN in our Acronym Attic
- You Slay Me
- Yourdon Structured Method
- Yourdon Structured Methodology
- Yaroslavl State Medical Academy (Russia)
- York Selby Malton Business Advice Centre (UK)
- You Stupid Mother Figure (polite form)
- Yayasan Sosial Tani Membangun (Peasant Socio-Economic Foundation)
- Yerevan State Medical University (Armenia)
- Yuba Sutter Macintosh Users Group (Macintosh computer users; California)
- Salmon Arm, British Columbia, Canada (Airport Code)
- Yamaguchi Information Super Network (Japan)
- Young Scientists Network (National Center for Earth-Surface Dynamics; University of Minnesota)
- Youth Services Network (Kettering, OH, USA)
- Youth Solidarity Network (US and Palestine)
- Youth Sports Network
- Youth Soccer of New Rochelle (New York)
- Yale Symphony Orchestra
- Yamagata Symphony Orchestra (Japan)
- Ylivieskan Sosiaalialan Oppilaitos (Finnish: Ylivieska Social Institution; Ylivieska, Finland)
- York Symphony Pops Orchestra
Samples in periodicals archive:
I recently taught a seminar at the Yale School of Nursing.
It goes back to literally centuries of unequal treatment of women," says Karina Danvers, director of the Connecticut AIDS Education and Training Center at the Yale School of Nursing in New Haven, who is HIV positive herself.
Barringer, RN, MPH, a consultant for the Connecticut AIDS Education and Training Center at the Yale School of Nursing in New Haven.
The Company is also pleased to announce its affiliation with the Yale School of Nursing and Courtney H.
This research won the Yale School of Nursing Dissertation Prize.
Karina Danvers Director of the Connecticut AIDS Education and Training Center Yale School of Nursing New Haven, CT
Catherine Gilliss, Dean of The Yale School of Nursing, will address the how SKOLAR, RN can help make important contributions to nursing practice as well as continuing professional education.