Ramesh has also had some of his work published, including entry contributions in the Encyclopedia of the First Amendment and an article in the Yale Journal of International Law.
What does YJIL stand for?
YJIL stands for Yale Journal of International Law (Yale Law School, New Haven, CT)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Yellow Jacket Flying Club
- Yunnan Jinggu Forestry Co. (China)
- Your Jewish Fairy Godmother
- Yarra Junior Football League (Preston, Australia)
- Yahoo Jazz Guitar Group
- York Junior High School (Denver, CO)
- Yayasan Jantung Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Heart Foundation)
- Young Jains of India
- Yale Journal of International Affairs
- Youth Justice Improvement Group (UK)
- Yudansha Ju Jitsu Canada (Ontario)
- Young Jedi Knights (gaming)
- Yale Journal of Law and Feminism (Yale University; New Haven, CT)
- You Just Lost the Game (Internet slang)
- Yayasan Jantung Malaysia (Malay: Heart Foundation of Malaysia; health education; Malaysia)
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen (guitarist)
- Young-Jucys-Murphy (algebra)
- Yongkang Jiahui Metal Products (China)
- Your Jewish Neighborhood
- Yorkshire Japanese Owners Club (car club; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Liederman earned his juris doctor at Yale Law School where he was co-editor-in-chief of the Yale Journal of International Law.
from Yale Law School, where he was the business editor of the Yale Journal of International Law and an editor of the Yale Journal on Regulation.