The one provider that seemed to understand the gravity of his condition, the Yale Child Study Center, evaluated him in 2006 and called for rigorous daily therapy and medication for conditions including anxiety.
What does YCSC stand for?
YCSC stands for Yale Child Study Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YCSC
We have 2 other meanings of YCSC in our Acronym Attic
- Youth Clinical Services (Toronto, Canada)
- Yu-Gi-Oh Championship Series (card game)
- Yukon Conservation Society (Canada)
- Yacht Club Santo Amaro (Brazil)
- Yaupon Creek Silhouette Association (Texas)
- York Community Service Association (Maine)
- Young Canadian Simmental Association
- Young Clinical Scientist Award (Flight Attendant Medical Research Institute; Miami, FL)
- Youth Community Support Agency (est. 1995; UK)
- You Can't Sell Anything Sitting On Your Arse
- Yale Club of Southern California
- YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association) Columbia Swim Club (South Carolina)
- Yoga Center Santa Cruz (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Youth Coalition Santa Cruz (Santa Cruz, CA)
- YouthBuild Charter School of California
- Youth Charter for Sport, Culture and the Arts (UK)
- Yale Club of San Diego (San Diego, CA)
- Yermo Community Service District (Yermo, CA)
- Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department (Oxford, MS)
- York County School Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yet the Yale Child Study Center recently found that those who attend a SeriousFun camp showed improved confidence, higher self-esteem, a greater sense of independence, and an increased interest in social activities.
Ball will retain his faculty appointment at Yale Medical School, while leading The Center's activities and expansion, and developing affiliations with Yale University and its faculty researchers in Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Public Health and the Yale Child Study Center, who are conducting research on substance use disorders, gambling, obesity and eating disorders.
Flora Vaccarino, the Harris Professor of Child Psychiatry at the Yale Child Study Center.
It surveys clinical interventions for social skills, considering how professionals can help children and their parents and using the author's work at the Yale Child Study Center to explain how kid learn new social skills that fit their abilities.
The tools and processes they've helped develop in the areas of study governance, data collection, data curation, data distribution, and data persistence are now considered best practices for collaborative research, and are already in use at places like the Yale Child Study Center and the Marcus Autism Center.
in such a short time seems a little odd, and there's a lot of noise in these data," says psychiatrist Fred Volkmar of the Yale Child Study Center in New Haven, Conn.
Cities still have time to apply for the Connecting Cops & Kids training program, which was developed by the Fred Rogers Company in collaboration with the Boston, New Haven and Pittsburgh police departments, the National Center for Children Exposed to Violence at the Yale Child Study Center and the Child Witness to Violence Project at Boston Medical Center.