Podolny today announced the establishment of the Yale Center for Corporate Governance and Performance (YCCGP) with the receipt of $20 million in gifts and commitments from individual and corporate donors, including a $10 million gift from David Nierenberg, a 1975 graduate of Yale College and a 1978 graduate of Yale Law School, and his wife Patricia, which represents the single largest gift in the history of the Yale School of Management.
What does YCCGP stand for?
YCCGP stands for Yale Center for Corporate Governance and Performance (Yale University School of Management; New Haven, CT)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Yamhill County Correctional Facility (McMinnville, Oregon)
- Yavapai County Community Foundation (Phoenix, AZ)
- York Chinese Christian Fellowship (York, UK)
- York County Community Foundation (York, PA)
- Yorkshire Chinese Christian Fellowship (UK)
- Young Couple Christian Fellowship
- Youth and Child Care Foundation
- Youth Challenge Competition Fund (UK)
- Youth Chess Charitable Foundation
- Youth Color Climbing Festival
- Yakima County Coalition for the Homeless (Yakima, WA)
- Yuba Community Collaborative for Healthy Children (Marysville, CA)
- Yellowstone City-County Health Department (Montana)
- Yakima Central Catholic High School (Yakima, WA)
- Yavapai County Community Health Services (Prescott, AZ)
- Yale Center for Clinical Investigation (New Haven, CT)
- Yambol Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Austria)
- Yokohama Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Yokohama, Japan)
- Young Children's Computer Inventory (educational measurement tool)
- Youth Community Conservation and Improvement Projects (US Department of Labor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Podolny today announced that the Yale Center for Corporate Governance and Performance has been renamed The Millstein Center for Corporate Governance and Performance at the Yale School of Management in honor of corporate governance expert Ira M.
Yale Center for Corporate Governance - Grant Thornton Partner Robert Colson was honored with an appointment to the inaugural advisory board for the Yale Center for Corporate Governance and Performance.