[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The English Prize: The Capture of the Westmorland The Ashmolean Museum, Oxford; Yale Center for British Art, CT.
What does YCBA stand for?
YCBA stands for Yale Center for British Art
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YCBA
We have 4 other meanings of YCBA in our Acronym Attic
- Yacht Club Basque (French sailing club; est. 1935)
- Yale Concert Band
- Yamanashi Chuo Bank (Japan)
- Yeast Carbon Base
- Yorkshire Cricket Board (Leeds, England, UK)
- You Crazy Bastard
- Young Crazy Bloods
- Youth Coordinating Board (Minneapolis, MN)
- Ypsilanti Community Band (Ypsilanti, MI)
- Yukon Convention Bureau (Whitehorse, Yukon Territory, Canada)
- Yavapai County Bar Association (est. 1955; Arizona)
- Yellowstone County Bar Association (Montana)
- York County Bar Association (Pennsylvania)
- York County Beekeepers Association (York, SC)
- Yorkshire Contract Bridge Association (UK)
- Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (roleplaying game)
- Ybor City Brewing Company (Tampa, FL)
- Yeast Cap Binding Complex (nucleic acids)
- York County Beautification Committee (Virginia)
- Young Chelsea Bridge Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Equally compelling are the examples chosen from the CSMVS, the Yale Center for British Art, the Oriental Club in London, the Rijksmuseum, the Musee Guimet, and the Victoria Memorial Hall and the Asiatic Society of Bengal in Kolkata.
Around the World, New Haven Style Getaway Type: Arts & Culture Roundtrip Mileage from NYC 137, Boston 242: * Yale Center for British Art houses the largest collection of British art outside the United Kingdom including paintings, drawings, prints, rare books, and sculpture from the Elizabethan period onward.
Sun, Wind and Rain: The Art of David Cox is a major exhibition jointly organised by the Yale Center for British Art and Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery.
Sun, Wind And Rain: The Art Of David Cox features key works from the gallery's own substantial holdings plus major loans from across the UK and US, where the exhibition recently wowed vistors at the prestigious Yale Center for British Art in New Haven, Connecticut.
The Yale Center for British Art is probably the best.
LISA FORD Yale Center for British Art, Yale University
The Royal Academy is showing An American's Passion for British Art: Paul Mellon's Legacy, with works he collected brought over from the Yale Center for British Art.