Yahweh delivered the Israelites from a catastrophic flood, led them through the Red Sea "dry-shod," even stopped the sun's course so they could win battles.
What does YHVH stand for?
YHVH stands for Yahweh
This definition appears very frequently
- Yamaha Home Theater (electronics system)
- You'll Have That
- Young Hypertensive Patient (hypertension)
- You Had To Be There
- Ylioppilaiden Terveydenhoitosäätiö (Finnish student health service, Finland)
- You Have To Wait For What You Want To See
- Yorkshire and Humberside Universities Association
- Yellow Hornet Venom (immunotherapy)
- Yellow-Head Virus
- Halifax International - Nova Scotia, Canada (airport code)
- Hay River, Northwest Territories, Canada (Airport Code)
- Youth Helping Youth (Scarborough, UK)
- Your Health Your Care Your Say (UK Department of Health)
- Your Home Your Money (blog)
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - Halifax International (Airport Code)
- Yeeha Internetan (Cebu internet cafe)
- Yidgha (linguistics)
- Yoshi's Island (video game; sequel to Super Mario World)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The author divides the book into a discussion of the power of Yahweh (Exod 1:1-15:21, the Exodus itself) and the presence of Yahweh (Exod 15:22-40:38, Sinai and the tabernacle).
Is Israel a territorial entity whose communal existence and relationship with Yahweh is bound to the land, or an ethnic entity constituted by law?
22 /PRNewswire/ -- In the midst of a struggling economy and reduced charitable giving nationwide, The Mission of Yahweh women's shelter in Houston received a special gift this Christmas.
The Day of Yahweh as a time of judgment is found in Amos, Isaiah 1-39, Jeremiah, Zephaniah, and Ezekiel.
Speaking only for myself, I confess that I'll miss the chance to join my voice in song with others as we confess the nearness and comforting presence of Yahweh.
The Secret of Yahweh LeFerna Arnold-Walch Mary's Lamb Publishing 17702 Greenleaf Rd.
He begins with a cognitive analysis of the meaning of the three within the Pentateuch--the Greek version of the New Testament--then analyzes the function of the interchange between Yahweh and Elohim in various Old Testament books.