The contracting company, Yacimientos Petroliferos Fiscales Bolivianos (YPFB) has expected to commence operation by the end of 2014.
What does YPFB stand for?
YPFB stands for Yacimientos Petroliferos Fiscales Bolivianos (Bolivian Oil Company)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of YPFB in our Acronym Attic
- Young Pakistani Expatriates Society
- Young Professional Eagle Scout Association (Ohio)
- Esquimalt, British Columbia, Canada (Airport Code)
- Yacimientos Petrolíferos Fiscales (Argentina)
- Yamma Pit Fighting (mixed martial arts)
- Young Peoples Fellowship
- Young Peoples Fund (UK)
- Young Playwrights Festival (annual festival)
- Youth Physical Fitness (US Marines Youth Foundation, Inc.)
- Yolk Protein Factor 1
- Yorke Peninsula Field Days (Paskeville, South Australia)
- Young People's Front for Democracy and Justice (Eritrean Diaspora Youth organization)
- Youth Philatelic Federation of Finland
- Yunnan Phosphate Fertilizer Industrial Co. (China)
- Yorke Peninsula Football League (South Australia)
- Young Professionals in Foreign Policy
- Young Peoples Facilities and Services Fund (Ireland)
- Yards Per Game (football)
- Yellow Pages Group (Canada)
- Young Pharmacists Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under his watch, Morales has overseen about 20 nationalizations since 2006, when he decreed the expropriation of the hydrocarbons industry and concluded the gradual renationalizing of the subsidiaries of Yacimientos Petroliferos Fiscales Bolivianos (Ypfb).
YPFB Chaco, which is a subsidiary of Bolivia's oil and gas company Yacimientos Petroliferos Fiscales Bolivianos (YPFB), declared it obtained environmental permits, including from the environment ministry, on August 27, 2012.
Three agreements has been inked by the Brazilian Petrobras and Yacimientos Petroliferos Fiscales Bolivianos (YPFB), paving the way to view for and exploit hydrocarbons in Bolivia.
According to data from the state-run oil and gas company Yacimientos Petroliferos Fiscales Bolivianos (YPFB) compiled by Jubileo Foundation, Santa Cruz consumed 8,946 barrels per day (bpd) of diesel in the first half of 2012.
PDVSA opened an office in Bolivia to give Yacimientos Petroliferos Fiscales Bolivianos, Bolivia's state-owned energy company, technical assistance.
Do you agree that Yacimientos Petroliferos Fiscales Bolivianos (YFPB) [the oil company privatized under former President Gonzalo Sanchez de Lozada] should be re-established to control hydrocarbon production?
a subsidiary of Maxus Energy Corporation (NYSE: MXS), has signed an operations contract for the Secure Block in north-central Bolivia with Yacimientos Petroliferos Fiscales Bolivianos (YPFB), the Bolivian state oil company.