Who: Detroit Service Learning Academy (DSLA) formerly known as the YMCA Service Learning Academy (YSLA).
What does YSLA stand for?
YSLA stands for YMCA Service Learning Academy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YSLA
- Youth Servant Leader
- Youth Service Leadership
- Youth Service League
- Youth Service Learning
- Youth Ski League
- Youth Soccer League (various locations)
- Youth Swim Lessons (YMCA swim instructor course)
- Yuba Sutter Life (California)
- Yugoslavian Sign Language (SIL code)
- Yves Saint Laurent
- Youth Service Learning Award (Singapore)
- Yellow Sea Liners Committee (cargo transport; Seoul, Korea)
- You Stupid Lemon-Eater (Scott Adams)
- Yield Strength Load Factor
- Youth for Sierra Leone Improvement
- Youth Science Leadership Institute (Charleston, WV)
- Yeast Extract-Containing Sabouraud Liquid Medium (immunology)
- You Stopped Loving Me (Burns and Fred Falke song)
- Yellow Sea Large Marine Ecosystem (China)
- Yves Saint Laurent Parfums
Samples in periodicals archive:
Founded in 1852, the YMCA of Metropolitan Detroit serves over 300,000 people each year through fifteen branches, two camps and the YMCA Service Learning Academy charter school in Detroit, offering programs that build spirit, mind and body for all.
YMCA Service Learning Academy Public Charter School 8.