Byline: DAVID LOCKWOO NEWLY-promoted YMCA will get their Yorkshire I season under way with a visit to Castleford on September 3.
What does YOTN stand for?
YOTN stands for YMCA (Young Men’s Christian Association) Outdoor Training Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YOTN
- Your Own Special Way (song; Genesis)
- Year of the Turtle (est. 2006; Bangkok, Thailand; Indian-Ocean and South East Asia; UN Environmental Programme)
- Year of Training (USAF)
- You Over There (military slang)
- Youth Offender Team
- Youth Offending Training (UK)
- YMCA of the Triangle Area (Young Men's Christian Association, YMCA; North Carolina)
- Youth Opportunity Trust Asia (India)
- Year of Tropical Convection
- Yunnan Overseas Travel Corporation (Kunming, Yunnan, China)
- Youth of the Nation
- Year of the Savage (Robb Bank music)
- Year of the Screenplay (various locations)
- Year of the Spider (music album from the band Cold)
- Youth off the Streets (Alexandria, New South Wales, Australia)
- Youth Offending Teams (UK)
- Youth Olympic Training Seminar
- Youth Open to Sexual Orientation
- Year Of Technical Training
- YaST Online Update (Suse Linux)
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 /PRNewswire/ -- YMCA of the USA today announced that 21 million people -- almost half of them children -- are currently being served by the nation's 2,686 YMCAs.
Byline: Daily News LANCASTER - The Antelope Valley Family YMCA will host tonight the first of five events in the annual Community Support Campaign.
NEW YORK -- Fitch assigns a 'BBB+' rating to the YMCA of Greater New York's $34.
Thirty Grants Part of $3M in Support for YMCA Activate America(TM) -- CHICAGO, April 17 /PRNewswire/ -- YMCA of the USA and the Kimberly-Clark Corporation announced recipients of 30 "Kimberly-Clark Everyday Healthy Day Grants," totaling $300,000, to YMCAs implementing innovative healthy living initiatives to positively impact the physical health and wellness of individuals and families in their local communities.
Bostwick Staff Writer LANCASTER - YMCA supporters are trying to raise more than $3 million from Antelope Valley residents and businesses to build a new and bigger YMCA center to accommodate the Antelope Valley's growing population.
The YMCA of Greater New York has successfully completed a $50 million capital campaign led by Stephen B.
In Take the Stranger by the Hand John Donald Gustav-Wrathall re-interprets the YMCA in the context of the growing literature in the history of sexuality.