The scientists determined populations on days 0, 1, 3, 5, 8, 13, 18 and 28 on xylose lysine deoxycholate (XLD) agar media.
What does XLD stand for?
XLD stands for Xylose Lysine Deoxycholate (agar)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of XLD
We have 2 other meanings of XLD in our Acronym Attic
- Xtremely Lame Campers (gaming clan)
- Xtremely Lame Cheaters (gaming clan)
- X-Linked Clonal Analysis
- Xl Capital Assurance, Inc.
- X-Linked Chronic Granulomatous Disease
- Cardiomyopathy, Dilated, X-Linked
- X-Linked Congenital Stationary Night Blindness
- eXperimental Laser Device
- X-Linked Dominant (chromosome)
- Xylose Lysine Decarboxylase (agar; microbiology)
- Xylose Lysine Desoxycholate Agar
- XML (eXtensible Markup Language) Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
- Cross-Linked Double Base
- Extremely Large Database
- X-Linked Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Cross-Linked, Low-Density Polyethylene (also seen as LDPEX)
- Xenon Laser Discharge Tube
- Extra Limited Edition (various companies)
- Extra Luxury Edition (cars)
- Extreme Limited Edition (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All specimens were immediately inoculated into the Selenite F broth, MacConkey agar, Bismuth sulphite agar and xylose lysine deoxycholate agar.
Scientists determined the populations on days 0, 1, 3, 5, 8, 13, 18 and 28 on xylose lysine deoxycholate XLD media.