The 10 birds in the first group (KX) were anesthetized with a combination of ketamine hydrochloride (15 mg/kg IM) and xylazine hydrochloride (2.
What does XH stand for?
XH stands for Xylazine Hydrochloride
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of XH
- Xenogeneic Graft Versus Host Disease
- Xenogeneic Graft Versus Host Reaction
- Xtreme Global Wrestling League (Create-a-Wrestler gaming)
- Xbox Gamers World Order
- Extender Sub-Layer
- XGMII Extender Sublayer
- Grimsby, Ontario, Canada - Grimsby / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- Extra Heavy
- Extra-special Handling Service for Aircraft
- X-Linked Helicase 2
- Cross-Harbour Tunnel (Hong Kong)
- Extensible Host Controller Interface (Intel)
- Xtreme Heavy Duty
- Cross-Linked, High-Density Polyethylene (also seen as HDPEX)
- Extended High-Efficiency Advanced Audio Coding
- X-Linked Hypohidrotic Ectodermal Dysplasia
- Extra High Frequency
- Cross-Linked High Heat Water Resistant Insulated Wire (UL)