0 systems can be managed across networks from a central location using the centralized XyLoc Security Server.
What does XSS stand for?
XSS stands for XyLoc Security Server (software)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of XSS
We have 5 other meanings of XSS in our Acronym Attic
- XM (No Modulation) Satellite Radio (also seen as XMSR)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Schema Repository
- Xtreme Street Racing
- Cross-Site Request Forgery
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Service Request Language (process execution control)
- Cross-Site Scripting
- Experimental Small Satellite
- Experimental Space Station
- Xenia Self Storage (Xenia, OH)
- Xml Session Sheet
- XML (extensible markup language) Security Suite for JAVA
- Xerox Singapore Software Centre
- Expedited Session Service Data Unit
- Extended Server-Side Includes (Apache)
- XPress Software Solutions Ltd. (UK business)
- X-Ray Spectrometer/Spectrograph Telescope
- Extensible Markup Language Schema Standard Type Library (data types)
- Expected Start Timeout (Bellcore)
- Experimental Stealth Tactical (HAVE BLUE)
- Experimental Survivable Testbed
Samples in periodicals archive:
Credit Valley is a great example of how healthcare organizations are using the XyLoc Security Server not only for security, but to improve their workflow and the quality of care.
Healthcare security administrators can manage multiple XyLocMD systems across their networks from a central location using the centralized XyLoc Security Server.
Organizations can manage multiple XyLoc systems across their networks from a central location using the centralized XyLoc Security Server.