Based on software from SEVEN(R), Xpress Mail Enterprise Edition operates behind the corporate firewall and Xpress Mail Network Edition is a managed service hosted by Cingular.
What does XMNE stand for?
XMNE stands for Xpress Mail Network Edition (trademark of Microsoft, Inc.)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- High Throughput X-Ray Spectroscopy Mission
- X-Ray Multi-Mirror observatory (European Space Telescope)
- XRay Multimirror (telescope)
- X-Ray Multi-Mirror Mission
- Xtreme Motorsports of California
- eXploration and Mining Markup Language (GML based encoding for geoscience, exploration and mining data)
- Xenopus Molecular Marker Resource
- X MultiMedia System (audio player for X-Windows)
- Xiamen, China - Xiamen International (Airport Code)
- Xtreme Military Nation (gaming clan)
- Cross Modulation
- Extreme Modifications (gaming)
- XML Metadata Object Persistence
- Cross Media Optimization Studies (Interactive Advertising Bureau)
- Extended Multi Player (gaming)
- Extensible Metadata Platform
- Extreme Memory Profile (Intel)
- X/Open Management Protocol
- Xanthosine 5'-Monophosphate
- Xerox Message Processor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cingular, which boasts more than 420 of the Fortune 1000 companies as customers, will enable Blazer with its groundbreaking new Cingular Xpress Mail Network Edition service and, later this year, other business applications such as customer relationship management solutions.
There's Cingular Xpress Mail BlackBerry Edition, another behind-the-firewall solution for data-only handhelds and Cingular Xpress Mail Network Edition, which gives customers a real-time and secure view of their desktops from their mobile phones without additional hardware or software at the enterprise's server.